Steps to a successful application
- 1. SelectSelect our Partner Visa Review Service, Partner Visa Full Application Service or our Partner Visa Appeal Service
- 2. UploadComplete a number of forms and upload relevant documents
- 3. SpeakSpeak with your designated Immigration lawyer face to face on Skype
- 4. AchieveAchieve your Partner Visa outcome
About Partner Visa Online
Partnervisaonline.com.au is the leading online Partner Visa service. We work with couples from all different backgrounds to make their Partner Visa a reality. Working exclusively with Immigration lawyers who are also registered Migration Agents with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA); we provide quality advice at competitive prices.
Our focus is on providing our clients with quality advice at a competitive price. Rather than spending time and money on fancy offices, we have focused our energy on our team and our service. Our qualified immigration lawyers are available throughout the week to work with our clients on their Partner Visa Application. This means, our clients can work with their dedicated Immigration lawyer at a time and place convenient to them.
* All legal advice and services are provided through McClintock Lawyers Pty Ltd.
The Partnervisaonline.com.au process
Partnervisaonline.com.au is an online service. Our clients work with their designated Immigration lawyer from the comfort of their own home. Utilising technology such as Skype, Partnervisaonline.com.au works with clients throughout Australia and the world face to face. This way, our clients do not have to leave their home and can even work with their designated Immigration lawyer after business hours or on the weekends
About Partner Visas
Partner Visas can be complex. With many individuals submitting fraudulent or incomplete applications, the Department of Immigration assesses each application carefully against strict legal requirements. Unfortunately, some Partner Visas are refused due to the quality of the application or a failure to understand the law surrounding Partner Visas.
There are three types of Partner Visas available. These are
- Offshore Partner Visa (subclass 309 / 100) visa
- Onshore Partner Visa (subclass 820 / 801) visa
- Prospective marriage (subclass 300) visa.
A Partner Visa allows an individual to remain in Australia on a permanent basis if they are married or in a de-facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. In order to be granted a Partner Visa the couple must, among others:
- Be in an approved relationship (De-facto relationship, engaged to be married or married)
- Be in a relationship which is genuine and continuing
- Satisfy a large array of visa requirements.
One of the most critical aspects of a Partner Visa Application is the capacity to persuade or influence the Department of Immigration that your relationship satisfies all of the above criteria. The failure to use available evidence in an intelligent manner often leads to a Partner Visa being refused.
With qualified Immigration lawyers, Partnervisaonline.com.au works through the legal requirements to prepare and submit Partner Visa Applications which are not only legally sound but also give the couple the best chance of success by being the most persuasive.